Could someone tell me about the Ink Balenciaga

Since I've been on the hunt for them, I haven't seen one for less than $1000. I bought mine for $1050 with a BIN. Listing said it was for a new bag. NOT! But I'm still happy with it and love mine. I paid $1100 for my new Ink FIRST from personalshoppers. So I paid above retail for that one. Still happy with my purchase. One PFer paid about $1350-$1400 for a new one recently. That's probably steep, but she's happy with her purchase. I'd say on average a new or excellent condition Ink First will go for about $1150 - $1250.
Now, if you want a different size or shape, you may have other options. Cities tend to be popular so maybe you pay a premium for it. I thought I saw a pretty cheap Ink Twiggy recently, don't know where the price ended up. Also, you can get a new ink Work (which is bigger than the City and doesn't have the longer shoulder strap) right now from Elizabeth Thomas on ebay for $1225. That's a great price for that bag. Then of course there's the city from personalshoppers that someone's already bid on. twice.

Thanks Deco and others that gives me some idea of what to bid if I go for this Ink bag listed. I just had no idea as really do not follow these on ebay (not like Fendi that I check twice a day, a very sorry person I am). I can see why everyone gets obsessive about these bags looking last night found another one in a different style but lovely emerald green. 280037103888. Must stop looking...... LOL.......

good luck on the hunt saich2... i love all the colors... some more than others...
Ink tend to be very hot at the moment, i guess because everyone loves the color, and they will most likely be harder and harder to get.. new, anyway.
i paid over retail for mine,, 1250 i think.. but i did the Bin and i was afaid to let the auction run its course, and it was the best looking one i had ever seen, so to me it was worth it.:smile: