Could someone please tell me what color style this is?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    I stumbled across an image of it through google:

http://www.fashionblast.net/spring-handbag-lamb.html

Similar to rasta ombre (as I know it...no blue but green), but the coloring is slightly different. I've been going nuts trying to find out what the name of it is...could someone please help?!

2. ive never heard of another print like that...i think its the rasta print and maybe it didnt photograph well.

3. It is the Rasta print, however it's the prototype. When they went into production they because the Rasta we all know and love. There were a few bags last this available at a previous sample sale but that's the only place I've ever seen them.

4. knasarae's right!

The only place you might find one is eBay, but I don't remember seeing one there.

5. sample, I have seen a Montego and a Mandeville on ebay in the past but it was a long while ago.

6. Thank you so much!

Yeah, I'm obsessed with the rasta print. I want to get a bag of one so badly.

7. I love this version of rasta, Im so bummend it never came like this!

8. ^ me too! I preferred it to the other way. I like green way more than red. I would have liked a bit more green on the rasta bags.