Could someone please help me by...

volleyballgal

Oct 18, 2007
posting pics of themselves with their Kooba Sienna? Im waiting for an authentic one on Ebay to show up, but Ive never had the chance to try the Sienna on in person. Im 5`9 and I wouldnt want to buy one and discover that its too small or big!

Also, when your wearing the bag does it keep its shape? The bottom of one of my leather bags "goes out" whenever I wear it and theres not much in it. Lol I dont know if thats too confusing? :shrugs:
TIA!

Hi volleyball, I have two Siennas, I'm taller than you and it's perfect!

The bag stays in shape, does not sag like LV Speedy (if that's what you mean), but has a structured bottom with metal studs..Not sure if I've seen anybody wearing it lately, but this is really a bag that suits most people, it depends mostly on you liking the style...:smile:

I'm 5'7 and my Sienna fits me perfectly. The drop length of the handles is just right, and the bag is not too small or too big, it's right in the middle! I have plenty of room to carry all I need plus some. I don't have any photos of me wearing it, sorry. If you like the style of the bag, I'm sure you would be quite happy!

Here is a link to a thread that I posted about my olive sienna, which has one modelling pic.
I dont have it anymore but looking at the photo makes me want it again!
I found that the bag stayed on my shoulder the best out of all the kooba's I had ad the straps are long enough to fit on the shoulder without dragging or flopping down. :yes:
http://forum.purseblog.com/kooba/my-olive-sienna-arrived-super-speed-177788.html