Could someone ID this Tano bag?

orickard

Mar 17, 2008
Also, what is that color called? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Detail.bok

Thanks,
OLivia

If you can't see the pic here's the url
http://stores.randoons.com/Detail.bok?no=46&sfs=1c2744ba

Jchiara is right- the shade of blue could also be called sky. Sky and ocean were actually the same color. (Sort of like this seasons papaya and last seasons mango. Same color, different names.)

I want to get a white bag and was thinking of a Tano. A few questions...
How does the Pearl compare to the White? Both in terms of how they look, and in terms of how they wear.

My choices are (and they're all so GORGEOUS...it's hard to decide) - Pavlovs Frog in Pearl, French Nanny in white, Baby Daddy in white or Mom Job in Pearl. Of course, I'm absolutely mad for the Boogie Bucket in Apricot...I may just chicken out of getting a white bag altogether...

Advice?

My choices are (and they're all so GORGEOUS...it's hard to decide) - Pavlovs Frog in Pearl, French Nanny in white, Baby Daddy in white or Mom Job in Pearl. Of course, I'm absolutely mad for the Boogie Bucket in Apricot...I may just chicken out of getting a white bag altogether...

Advice?

I have Jeans Addiction in apricot, and LOVE the color. I will go with almost everything well into the Fall. Voodoo is getting Pavlov's Frog TOMORROW in beach ( I think), and I bet she will have pictures posted by tomorrow night. In the meantime, I find that the colors of the bags on musthavebag.com are very true. They are really off on other sites, IMHO.

Okay...my first Tano....I went with French Nanny in beach/white. I have five children, so I hope I don't regret getting a white bag....

Now that I've invested dozens of hours learning about Tano and becoming 'expert' in this brand...I suppose it's now on to the next acquisition. Rebecca Minkoff, I think, or Hayden Harnett...something in purple....

Okay...my first Tano....I went with French Nanny in beach/white. I have five children, so I hope I don't regret getting a white bag....

Now that I've invested dozens of hours learning about Tano and becoming 'expert' in this brand...I suppose it's now on to the next acquisition. Rebecca Minkoff, I think, or Hayden Harnett...something in purple....

I hope you will post pics for us of your new French Nanny when it arrives!

Linda