Could someone help me identify the names of my Louboutins?

purly

resident knitting nerd
O.G.
Sep 30, 2006
Ladies, I am confused! I feel like everyone knows the proper names of their Louboutins but me.

2369181200_69a31b88ee_o.jpg

I still don't know the names of the two pairs on the left in this image. Thanks to the help of tPFers, I know that the nude ones on the right are Declics and the blue ones second from the right are Mody pumps.

These ones are VPs:
2391899782_4b577fd6fe.jpg

But what is the difference between VPs and NPs?

And my most recent pair, (still on its way from Bluefly to me):
attachment.php

I have no idea what these are called because the product page I bought them from no longer exists.

Help!

Attachments

• whiteloubs.jpg
    whiteloubs.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 415
^i'm not 100% sure but i think the difference between yoyo's and VP's is that...VP's have a platform and yoyo's do NOT.

am i right am i right???????

btw i love your nude declics! are they hard to walk in? they're beautiful! you should model them for us :smile:

ty! I put a few pics up of them a while ago, but you can see them on my flickr feed: http://flickr.com/photos/miserynotes/2368215445/

They are surprisingly easy to walk in despite being four inchers. They stretched though! After a few wearings my feet began to slip out the backs while I walked in them. I put some foot petals in and they're really comfy now.

I'm surprised the names aren't on your boxes!

Your Blue ones are called Mody Blues

Your Creamy Nudes are called Declic (100mm)

Your Burgundy/Browns are called Scallopeta

Very Prive are platform, but hidden platform (like yours).
Numero Prives are Slings

Yoyo Zeppas are platform, but they are exposed platform.
Yoyos are no platform

Oh your pictures make me miss my Declics! I returned them because DF kept saying he didnt like the color, that it was too pink. I really wish I hadnt listened to him now!