Could someone educate me about Tivoli's?

dolcexoxo

Apr 25, 2008
Okay, so my understanding is that they are on a wait list currently & sold out? Are there just two sizes - PM and GM? What is the retail price for each and what should I expect to pay for a used bag?

Any help will be much appreciated :tup:

yep, two sizes, PM and GM. GM you can put comfortably on shoulder, PM you can't really (for most people).

tivoli PM - was $970 + tax but after the price increase yesterday it's probably over $1k
tivoli GM - something around $1200 probably

and supposedly it's sold out, but i'd just call 1-866-VUITTON and ask them to find one for you.

to get mine (was a 30th bday present) my DH just went to Rodeo drive boutique and they told him they had none there but there was one at a neighboring store. He then just went there and bought it. htey are sold out a lot of places, but i still see them here and there every so often

for more info on Tivolis should probably check out clubhouse thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-trendy-club-tivoli-209566.html

They also show up occasionally on the LV website. They are there for an hour or two & then sell (I am assuming). I would periodically check there too.

I have the Tivoli GM. This is the one LV purchase that I regret. I just don't use it very often at all and it seems so bulky and structured for me. I'm just not loving in. I feel awful because it just sits in my closet and it was a V-day gift from my fiancee'.

I didn't know there was still a waitlist.

you mean you regret getting the tivoli pm? why? :confused1:

i love this bag so much. many people are waiting to get this bag. :heart:

I went through and read the clubhouse post but I'm still wondering... are the Tivolis still available on eLux? Nothing came up in the search results- are they sold out now or only available through LV?