Could someone educate me about Tivoli's?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so my understanding is that they are on a wait list currently & sold out? Are there just two sizes - PM and GM? What is the retail price for each and what should I expect to pay for a used bag?

Any help will be much appreciated :tup:

2. yep, two sizes, PM and GM. GM you can put comfortably on shoulder, PM you can't really (for most people).

tivoli PM - was $970 + tax but after the price increase yesterday it's probably over $1k
    tivoli GM - something around $1200 probably

and supposedly it's sold out, but i'd just call 1-866-VUITTON and ask them to find one for you.

to get mine (was a 30th bday present) my DH just went to Rodeo drive boutique and they told him they had none there but there was one at a neighboring store. He then just went there and bought it. htey are sold out a lot of places, but i still see them here and there every so often

for more info on Tivolis should probably check out clubhouse thread
    http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-trendy-club-tivoli-209566.html

3. Thanks for all of the info! Btw, I love your gif of your bags... too cute!

4. ^thanks! :smile: and glad i could help! :smile:

5. ~Tivoli PM $1,000 plus tax
    Tivoli GM $1,350 plus tax
    Great suggestion per *Sweetneet*, call the # and hopefully they can locate one for you. GOOD LUCK!~

6. They also show up occasionally on the LV website. They are there for an hour or two & then sell (I am assuming). I would periodically check there too.

7. The tivoli is such a beautiful bag:yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. i've the tivoli pm and i was at the waiting list before i got it. it's a very popular bag! :tup:

9. We got lucky when I got my bag, it was the last one at the NY store. Honestly, now I wish I would've got something different. I never use it and don't even like it that much. :sad:

10. you mean you regret getting the tivoli pm? why? :confused1:

i love this bag so much. many people are waiting to get this bag. :heart:

11. I have the Tivoli GM. This is the one LV purchase that I regret. I just don't use it very often at all and it seems so bulky and structured for me. I'm just not loving in. I feel awful because it just sits in my closet and it was a V-day gift from my fiancee'.

I didn't know there was still a waitlist.

12. I went through and read the clubhouse post but I'm still wondering... are the Tivolis still available on eLux? Nothing came up in the search results- are they sold out now or only available through LV?