Could package be lost? Please help!!

erinrose

O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
Hi all,

Last Thursday I placed an order for an agenda on the site glitzyglam, the day after on Friday I got a shipment confirmation with a tracking number. However there is not a single result on the usps website, it hasn´t even been scanned. I know usps is bad with updating results but it´s been 5 days including today and the shop glitzyglam isn´t responding to any of my messages!

Do you think I´m being irrational and should give it time or if I should be worried?

Please let me know I´m going bonkers over here!

I think you should call the company. Bloomingdales did this to me once, and it turned out that they never even had the item in stock (so the sent me an item confirmation and shipping confirmation, and charged me but there was no item). This probably isn't the case for you, but I would call just to make sure.

I think you should call the company. Bloomingdales did this to me once, and it turned out that they never even had the item in stock (so the sent me an item confirmation and shipping confirmation, and charged me but there was no item). This probably isn't the case for you, but I would call just to make sure.

Thank you so much, I´ll be sure to do so! :smile:

Just because a label has been generated doesn't mean that the package has been handed over to the delivery service. I get this frequently when dealing with companies.

I have shipped items USPS and they have not updated status at all until the package is scanned at the final destination (usually same day of delivery). It is very frustrating! I even accused my husband of not dropping a package off at USPS for me and then, poof, status shows up day of delivery.

Just because a label has been generated doesn't mean that the package has been handed over to the delivery service. I get this frequently when dealing with companies.

I have shipped items USPS and they have not updated status at all until the package is scanned at the final destination (usually same day of delivery). It is very frustrating! I even accused my husband of not dropping a package off at USPS for me and then, poof, status shows up day of delivery.

Thanks for the replys!

That makes me a lot less worried! I guess usps is just as slow as can be sometimes.

erinrose said:
Thanks for the replys!

That makes me a lot less worried! I guess usps is just as slow as can be sometimes.

It happens to me too, you just have to be patient for your items to arrived, even if they say the ETD mostly is not so. So just be patient it will come if everything is in order its just the delivery system is too slow.