Could not find leather Julianne but found leather Kristen :)

Restore724

Hopeless 4 Handbags
Nov 4, 2008
I have been going back and forth to the outlets looking for leather black/silver Julianne but no luck... Today, I found Kristen Ziptop Tote #14223 (30%+20%) and love it better! The shoulder straps fits on my shoulders and my laptop fits too. It's a large tote approx 15 1/2 (L) x 13 3/4 (H) x 3 7/8 (W). But I am not sure if the straps can support the weight of the laptop. I can put my laptop inside and use the outside pocket for my essentials. It turned out to be a better fit for me! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Kristen Ziptop Tote #14223
Retails $698 Approx 15 1/2 (L) x 13 3/4 (H) x 3 7/8 (W)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
LOVE that Kristin...if they made that satchel in a small like the newer ones, woulda scooped one up for myself. Nice Zoe, been a while since we have seen a reveal on one!

The patent leather Zoe was a clearance item so it had to come home with me. It was under $100!

The Kristin tote was hidden treasure. This is the most expensive outlet bag I have ever bought. But it is worth it. I have learned that it is better to have a few bags that I will CARRY, then have a closet full of unused bags. I carried Kristin tote both with attached or removable straps on my shoulders. It is very comfortable and lightweight. I do hope a smaller version shows up too. Outlet SA was also surprised to see it. She said the means more older style Kristins are coming to the outlets soon.

FP Store SA really liked my Kristin and was quick to show me the NEW KRISTINS styles. The only difference that I she pointed out was the buckle looks the same but it now a snap on. Really, I did not know there was an old Kristin and new Kristin.

Happy Coach Shopping!