Could not believe my eyes - 10 Rosemary on ebay??

etalb1111

Aug 6, 2007
London
what on earth - last time i checked it was a scramble the minute one arrived on evilbay! now there are ten for sale????????????? i may have to snaffle one up!! :graucho:

chocolate oak

Jun 24, 2009
Sweden
Hm..I wonder where all the DARIA SATCHELS are?? I would like a DARIA SATCHEL to turn up on evilbay. If anyone missed which bag I would like to see on evilbay - I´ll mention the DARIA SATCHEL once again...

*waiting for 10 DARIA SATCHELS to appear :graucho:

B

bluecat_00

I love the look of rosemary but it just doesn't suit me. Perhaps if i was more petite it would be better. I love it on everyone else though.

Aug 14, 2008
every time a different colour comes up I want it! do we know what colours they came in? I've seen the salmon, oaky and white rios, lavender, mauve, olive, ginger, choc, oak, and black - were there others? do we know what years they were made? I still love my rosies, but have started a new 'sensible' regimen, which is not making me happy at all!

mamabenny

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
Ireland
I love my Oak and Chocolate Rosies:love: Somedays it's just the perfect bag and the perfect size:biggrin: You can fit so much in a Rosie:smile: and it looks so neat and cute