Could Jessica Be Jealous ??

THAT'S HER BAG

Jessica Simpson's sheer black dress is almost too public, but luckily her bag helps spare her any indecent exposure as the A Public Affair singer leaves Mr. Chow Tuesday in London.

(pasted from people online)

I thought Botox, too. It's not only for foreheads at all. It's used to relax crow's feet, nasal labial folds, it even is used to raise the tip of a droopy nose. I think Jessica got it around her cheekbones and mouth. Good thing is, like her fake lips, it's not permanant! I wish she'd stop it already, playing with her face is not working for her!

I think her career has gone down the pan ever since she divorced Nick. She's not marketable on her own. It's the same way that the Beckhams are only marketable as a couple.

We all have bad days....maybe she was having "moment" dont we all. (I do!!!) I really like her.....so she got divorced...(NO ONE really knows what the hell went on behind closed doors) I work for her so Im always going to stick up for her.:nuts: lol

.........I don't know about her being jealous but her bag is TOO HOT :love:

............o, :back2topic: :whistle: .........I say she is seriously stressed. Who wouldn't be in that situation.

She may be stressed out about her career and probably sad that Nick has moved on with his life before she did. I think she was overly confident that Nick was not going to be able to make it without her, and that doesn't seem to be the case - his career and his love life seem to be going strong. Jessica is still a very pretty girl, and I don't think will stay single for long.