Could it really be because her shoes?

You can barely even see the bright pink paint on your little toe. On Kristin, you can see that her toe is wayy on the outside of the criss cross straps.

But I tried these on at NM and I really didn't like the way they looked on me either!

So yea, it looks good on you but for Kristin it would have to be partly the shoe and partly her toes.

Your feet don't look like hers, but I can see how it's a shoe that has potential for the toes to pop out if your feet don't have the right shape to them for the shoe.

i have a pair of wedges with the same crossing style around the toes coming soon. i tried a pair of VC and my little toes popped out! so now i am nervous that these wedges are not going to work for me and i have to sell them. but yours look good!

They look great on you. Your toes aren't trying to escape for freedom! If there's one thing I hate about people wearing open shoes like that, it's when their toes are squiggling out! Bleck!

No no! My pinky toe is a shortie too, but they all taper off, kwim? KC's toes just go straight across like someone chopped them off with a machete!

I probably wouldn't be able to wear those either! But don't let it stop you from trying them out at least first, you never know!

Ooh, I see. And my big toe is longer than all the rest, so my foot looks pointy, so you will probably end up only seeing 4 toes instead of 5. LOL.

Well, I think I'll try them on anyway, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

That's what I was thinking. Her big toe is too short. Her feet don't fit that style of shoe. You need a more naturally pointed foot for those (not club feet).

Even though I have no idea who she is or what makes her a celeb.

Yours still look better than hers. It looks like her one toe is literally just hanging out and it looks painful. I will say that I don't think that particular shoe is the most flattering for toes but yours look no where near as bad as hers.