Could it really be because her shoes?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So we all love to hate the celbutards that are posted in the "Celebrities Wearing Louboutins" thread. Especially the ones that claimed their fame in highschool, ie the girls of The Hills.
    Kristin Cavallari's toes always look awful in the Louboutins she wears. But I am now starting to think that it in this photo, it may actually be because of her Very Croise. These shoes seem to cause this unflattering effect on me, does this anyone else have a pair and share their thoughts? Is it just me and KC, or is this a universal problem in the Very Croise. I am starting to feel self-conscious here :shame:

I recently ordered the Very Croise in black satin and I feel like I have KC toes!!

Here are some comparison pics of KC:
    [​IMG]

And this is me:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. love ur nail polish!! what is it?? i want i want!!!

3. Your toes look fine to me. They're still strapped in, unlike KC's where they're totally hanging out of the shoe!

4. They're such a gorgeous shoe but I really think they are universally unflattering. Your toes aren't popping out like hers though.

5. I don't think it's the shoes at all. Shorter 5th toes will pop out anyway, unless you have super narrow feet. Yours look like they are longer, because I don't see that 5th toe popping out. Yours definitely look better on you! Congrats on your purchase!

6. It's the toe bed---too narrow and pointy for the shoe. Otherwise I love them..

7. I like them, congrats on your purchase, you wear them MUCH better:tup: than homegirl Kristin, she makes all Loubs look so weird to me

8. I can see what you're talking about - I think peep toes are much more flattering when they don't show quite so much toe.

9. I think they look great on you-I really don't see a problem with your toes-her's looked weird b/c they were sticking out the sides.

10. I agree that it's an unflattering cut, but they look a lot better on you than on that other girl in the pic (I don't really know who she is)

11. (I should add I agree that they look a lot better on you!)

12. I think they look a lot better on you, Kam - your toes aren't sticking out the side at all.

13. Are they even comfortable?

14. You look great in them, Kristin's look awful. She always wears her shoes too small. She needs her stylist to tell her to get them 1/2 size bigger and invest in heel grips or footpetals.

15. Your feet looks 10x's better than hers. Your toes don't pop out like hers.