Could I use Radley cream on my bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm off to my local outlet place tonight, they have a few bag shops - Radley, Clarks, Antler, etc and I'm just wondering if Radley bag cream would be ok to put on my Mulberry's?

I read someone mentioned Clark's have Wooly (?) cream, so maybe I should try that instead?

Appreciate any recommendations please. Thanks :biggrin:

2. i have used this on my darwin bags and it was ok have used the radley foam also

3. Thanks Snowshoe, I just checked the Radley creams and it says use only on Radley bags. So I thought I better not risk it, I got some neutral cream from Clarks, hope that works!

Thanks! :biggrin:

4. I've used Radley cream on my Mulberries and they've come up a treat. Didn't even know they were only recommended for radley bags!

5. Ah glad it worked on your bags bluecat. I picked up a tube in the Radley shop and it said it was designed specifically for radley leathers and to only use it on their bags...I'm sure it's fine, but it was £7.99, and the one in Clark was only £2.69 - cheapskate I am! :biggrin:

6. I would have done the same thing. I didn't buy the radley cream it was just left over from when I thought Radley were too expensive and hardly used them!