Could I Rock it?

ViciousBliss

Leather is Better.
Feb 27, 2007
ok so i posted this as a response to someones thread and i realized that i was wondering this on a serious level...

i have a problem tehe.

i always have the impulse to have the same bag in 2 colors...

i have these 2 coach... that i LOVE, these aren't pix of MY bags but the same thing that i have heh...

then i have the grey dooney and i LOVE the shape... AND before i bought the platinum grey, i said i wanted it in pink (but didn't know it exsisted...) now it's at the store (and i'm broke) do you think it'd be worth it? 157 and change? i love teh grey one but could i rock the pink??

Attachments

• BlackCoach1.jpg
    BlackCoach1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 36
  • sigCGalleryPouchbrwnkhkigldMINE.jpg
    sigCGalleryPouchbrwnkhkigldMINE.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 25
  • MyNewDooney!.jpg
    MyNewDooney!.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 31
  • I WANT.jpg
    I WANT.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
The pink is nice, but before buying it think if it would match your outfits, otherwise it will stay in your closet.

PS: weren't you on a ban? Be strong!

The pink is nice, but before buying it think if it would match your outfits, otherwise it will stay in your closet.

PS: weren't you on a ban? Be strong!

ew you're so right... purseban= :crybaby:

they still have it, they no longer have layaway at stupid TJMaxx! :crybaby: boo!

i keep hiding it but i'm really afraid someone will buy it... hopefully no one thinks they can rock it and i find it when i have the money!

BOO i found it in purple (which i also said i wanted before i bought the grey...) too! *cries*

purple

eBay: NWT Auth Dooney &Bourke AWL Leather Medium Hobo Bag New (item 110103360576 end time Mar-21-07 12:45:28 PDT)

pink

eBay: NWT Dooney & Bourke AWL Leather Medium Hobo Bag Fuchsia (item 110103357741 end time Mar-21-07 12:39:53 PDT)

sky blue

eBay: Dooney and Bourke All-Weather Leather Medium Hobo NWT! (item 330099529023 end time Mar-22-07 19:30:42 PDT)

now this just pisses me off cuz it's the one i have, it's less than i paid for it and it comes with an effing MATCHING COIN PURSE... boo times twelve.

eBay: Dooney & Bourke Platinum Medium Hobo + Coin Purse NEW (item 320091836543 end time Mar-18-07 12:20:52 PDT)

:hysteric: i want too much :hysteric: