Could I possibly get a Peltro Veneta for winter?? HMMMM???

You can only get Peltro as a SO as far as I know. I ordered a wallet in Peltro last year. It came out gorgeous! I'm also dreaming of more Peltro.

BTW, I love your avatar. Those shoes and that bag is TDF. Very classy looking!

IMO, the rame is a year around bag... especially this winter where the colors are definitely in the copper/red brown family. Add at least 30% to the retail price of the med. veneta and the wait of approximately 18 weeks. The armatura - a very different look - much like your rame, but in a German or nickel silver color - might readily be available in medium for retail price... Contact Hawaii to check for sure. My advice: keep wearing your absolutely gorgeous rame veneta!!!

oh nooo...i just talked to the manager of my local BV boutique and was informed that they all received emails from corporate like july 29th i think about how peltro would be discontinued...

btw was peltro usually in nappa or any other leathers?

I glanced at this thread in the list and felt compelled to post. It just makes no sense to me that Peltro was discontinued. BV really needs a silver metallic. Everything has been gold or bronze. Still bummed. :crybaby:

^^ Could this mean that TM has come up with another breathtaking silver and it's coming for the next season?? Wishful thinking I know...

But piperlu you probably got the last cabat in peltro, congrats again.

^^You're right ReRe. Honestly, I'm very grateful to have it too.

Jburgh, you're right about BV needing something in the silver family. They do seem to have quite a bit of gold these days (although very beautiful).