Could I hang this from my rear view mirror

L_Rod

~ Adore Azur ~
Aug 22, 2006
I need opinons. I'm getting a new car soon & I would like to add a little LV to it so I was wondering if this
Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer
would be cute to hang from the rear view. If not, I am open to suggestions. Please let me know if you think my idea is stupid or not. I thought it would be cute but I could be wrong. I haven't seen it in person yet so your thoughts & knowledge would be helpful! TIA!

^ No we do not like you FAKE/REPLICA bags tah very much.:nospam:

Anyway
Yes! You could hang it on the rear view mirror it's so cute!
Just be careful it doesnt get stolen. ! People know their stuff these days!

in our website,have many authenticate handbag,do you like them?

Hey dou! This is an AUTHENTIC handbag forum. Beat it!

IS A MOD GOING TO BAN THIS GOOF OR WHAT????:tdown:

^ No we do not like you FAKE/REPLICA bags tah very much.:nospam:

Anyway
Yes! You could hang it on the rear view mirror it's so cute!
Just be careful it doesnt get stolen. ! People know their stuff these days!

agree! I think hanging something like that would always cause trouble... For a 200$ accessory, you may well end up with several broken car windows or worse... getting robbers' attention such that they follow you home and break into your house or get you and your family into life threatening situations....

Yeah you could but I agree with others, I wouldn't want to put that on my mirror and end up with my car getting broken into. Whenever I'm getting out of my car, I make sure there isn't anything of value in sight so for me, I wouldn't put this on my mirror.

I was thinking an LV bandeau? A big Lv bow on your mirror?

You do have to be carefull but if you lock your car would they really break in and risk to be arrested for a 100$ bandeau?