Could have, Would have, Should have, Shouldn't have..

victoria427

Sep 11, 2012
I was just thinking about all the LV bags I let get away or I sold away ruined or even wanted and never bought and now the price went up higher, how many of you ladies have had this happen! I saw something similar to this on a different forum and I thought, this pertains to me when it comes to my Louis'! Lets start!

Do you think about an LV bag that you wanted but weren't quick enough to get it?
The LV bag you scuffed, got dirty, ruined in anyway?
The LV bag you would love to have but just can't seem to pay that much out of pocket?
Bag you sold and now regret?
An LV bag you don't regret getting rid of?
The bag you see on the streets and you love to hate it because it isn't your style but everyone else has it?

Do you think about an LV bag that you wanted but weren't quick enough to get it? LV Vernis Alma GM
The LV bag you scuffed, got dirty, ruined in anyway? LV Josephine in Idylle
The LV bag you would love to have but just can't seem to pay that much out of pocket? lxia GM in Black Antheia
Bag you sold and now regret? ugh.. my MC White Alma & MC White Speedy & my mini HL MC in black :noggin: :sad:
An LV bag you don't regret getting rid of? Speedy 35 Damier Azur
The bag you see on the streets and you love to hate it because it isn't your style but everyone else has it? Tivoli GM , I had actually bought it looked at in the mirror at home and ended up not liking that it made me feel I was carrying a bowling bag, but now I see everyone else having one and I am like i want it back!!

Could have gotten leopard baby. But the piece that came in was defective and I said no when my SA wanted to bring in another one. Kinda wish I said yes.

Would really like to have a milaris. Love it since I saw the pic and even asked my SA who couldn't find any info. I found out much later that it is part of the MTO and I can't handle the price tag to own one. I swear the MTO Club is making it very hard for me.

Should have kept weekender pulp longer if I have not scuff the handle by my own fault.

Shouldn't have sold a lot of bags but unless I can stop buying, I need to sell.

Last edited:
I wish I was into LV when vernis rose pop was out I'm gutted as its hard to come by pre-loved :sad:
I sold my deauville and I kind of regret as it was my first ever LV bag but it was so heavy I guess I could have used it as an over night bag but it wouldn't much use. I see a lot of people with the neverfull (dot hate on me!) but I don't like that style at all even when it's cinched in to me it's looks odd (but that's just my opinion) there are sooooo many bags I wish I had enough money for one with mahina leather is my main one :smile: great thread :smile:

Regret not getting the epi lockit in cassis and noir epi passy

Dirty - Neverfull mm

Love to have but won't pay - python artsy

No regrets about selling my tivoli pm. Need to sell more but fear regret.

Bag I love to hate - galliera

So funny, I thought this thread was about a reveal for all the mon mono neverfulls that pop up on the bay (in store models)..,all their initials are some sort of C.S.W.

To answer your point, I have only bought about two- my TiVoli pm which I always loved but got at a very decent price with a matures patina...I just couldn't live with someone else's patina so I consider this one often

The other was my rayures petit noe. Which was more of a craftsmanship issue than anything else but I often look for a replacement but I won't pay the super ridiculous price

Ultimately there is NO regret, just find thoughts

I wish I was into LV when vernis rose pop was out I'm gutted as its hard to come by pre-loved :sad:
I sold my deauville and I kind of regret as it was my first ever LV bag but it was so heavy I guess I could have used it as an over night bag but it wouldn't much use. I see a lot of people with the neverfull (dot hate on me!) but I don't like that style at all even when it's cinched in to me it's looks odd (but that's just my opinion) there are sooooo many bags I wish I had enough money for one with mahina leather is my main one :smile: great thread :smile:

Don't worry about the neverfull, when it first came out I really liked the bag, but then as I tried it on I didn't like it as much as I thought I did :sad: I have seen that style with so many different designers!

So funny, I thought this thread was about a reveal for all the mon mono neverfulls that pop up on the bay (in store models)..,all their initials are some sort of C.S.W.

To answer your point, I have only bought about two- my TiVoli pm which I always loved but got at a very decent price with a matures patina...I just couldn't live with someone else's patina so I consider this one often

The other was my rayures petit noe. Which was more of a craftsmanship issue than anything else but I often look for a replacement but I won't pay the super ridiculous price

Ultimately there is NO regret, just find thoughts

I bought one of those NF bags off eBay for travel. :lol:
Didn't want to pay full price for a beater bag.

I wish I'd bought a Broadway before they were discontinued. I rarely see them on eBay and the ones I have seen have been overpriced and not in the best condition. Though I prefer the older style with the red interior over the most recent style with the brown lining so I'll jump on it if I ever see one with red lining at a good price!

Could have gotten leopard baby. But the piece that came in was defective and I said no when my SA wanted to bring in another one. Kinda wish I said yes.

Would really like to have a milaris. Love it since I saw the pic and even asked my SA who couldn't find any info. I found out much later that it is part of the MTO and I can't handle the price tag to own one. I swear the MTO Club is making it very hard for me.

Should have kept weekender pulp longer if I have not scuff the handle by my own fault.

Shouldn't have sold a lot of bags but unless I can stop buying, I need to sell.
I'm with you on the Leopard Baby! I think it may still be around though.:graucho: however, with the Spring/Summer and Pre-Fall gorgeous beauties, Leo Baby may be a *thing* of the past!

I sold my piano cabas :sad: I still wish I could have it. The corners were turning blue from rubbing on my jeans and I had only had it for a year and that bothered me. It was such a simple classic bag, I miss it!

I would really love to have LV luggage but would never pay the price for it to get beat up on the plane. Came home from a vacation one time to my suitcase completely covered in tsa tape. They completely broke my bag when they inspected it. It was actually really funny but I would NOT be laughing if it were a louis! Haha!

I love to hate the tivoli gm. Such a gorgeous bag though. One of those things that I think looks better on everyone else.

Do you think about an LV bag that you wanted but weren't quick enough to get it? Not a bag, but ... the LV illustre items with the old lady on them.

The LV bag you scuffed, got dirty, ruined in anyway? Hasn't happened yet.

The LV bag you would love to have but just can't seem to pay that much out of pocket? The Speedy arrow; even I have my limits.

Bag you sold and now regret? I don't sell LVs; I would the chloes.

An LV bag you don't regret getting rid of? N/A

The bag you see on the streets and you love to hate it because it isn't your style but everyone else has it? I used to feel that way about the Neverfull, but I just ordered a mon mono for the beach. Sometimes I have to grow into liking things