Could dark colour (Giant) Part Time be for men?

hi guys, thanks for your replies. I actually gave up this idea, as I didn't find any color that made me really want it....until today.

I finished lunch with a friend and we were just walking around in selfridage and I saw a cypres giant part time with rose gold hardware. It actually made me feel 'WOW'. I think rose gold is ok for guy and it's a bit low key comparing with big shiny gold and silver.

I hesitated a bit, thinking should I get the cypres or some dark grey, you know, more guy colors... as it's a women's bag after all. But after trying them again and again, I knew Cypres's the one.

I am 176cm tall, and giant part time is the right size for me. I want to the color to be a bit more special than default black and grey, otherwise what's the point of having balenciaga.

I think people should just go for what they want, and not be defined or judged by what they use. I am rocking that bag~ and I am happy~~

Hope everyone can find their WOW bag too~~

I am a guy...I would say work will be better for guys...however it also depends you body figure...if you are a smaller size then PT should be fine...for example since I am a tall guy so I only use WE as my daily bag

hi guys, thanks for your replies. I actually gave up this idea, as I didn't find any color that made me really want it....until today.

I finished lunch with a friend and we were just walking around in selfridage and I saw a cypres giant part time with rose gold hardware. It actually made me feel 'WOW'. I think rose gold is ok for guy and it's a bit low key comparing with big shiny gold and silver.

I hesitated a bit, thinking should I get the cypres or some dark grey, you know, more guy colors... as it's a women's bag after all. But after trying them again and again, I knew Cypres's the one.

I am 176cm tall, and giant part time is the right size for me. I want to the color to be a bit more special than default black and grey, otherwise what's the point of having balenciaga.

I think people should just go for what they want, and not be defined or judged by what they use. I am rocking that bag~ and I am happy~~

Hope everyone can find their WOW bag too~~
GO FOR IT! & Come back for some Mod pics please...

That combo sounds great! Would love some modeling pictures!!!! I think everyone should get the bag that calls out to them, guy/girl doesn't matter, we all love bags or we wouldn't be on here right??!!! I bet you rock the bag and congrats!!!!!