Could dark colour (Giant) Part Time be for men?

mdco

Jan 1, 2010
Do you think a guy can use:

Canard Part Time or Charcoal Grey Giant Part Time?

I think the colours are really low key, and the bags look kinda unisex, and it's good design. But I am not sure......

I think you may go to the bontique and have a try. I have seen many mod pics of men with diffrent stlyle of b bags from rakuten Japan website. IMO, weekender is a great bag for men.

Yes it can work- and if you're looking for an everyday bag the weekender is obviously out of the question, and to me the work is a bit large as well. Get the size you need- the moto isn't a feminine bag. I also believe in wearing what the hell you want.

Got the work a couple of months back (did a reveal here) and since then I have been craving for a bbag with a strap. Almost bought a part time 2010? anthra (bluish undertone when compared to black) with rh, but decided against it because what I really wanted was a pt in canard with rh and they only got SGH that was a bit too much for me at the time. I must admit I am now having second thoughts... and that I should have bought the pt in canard with SGH! (yes I'm a man:graucho:)

I'd say it depends on body build. If you're on the lanky side, then I think GSH PT would work. Otherwise, go for a bigger bag, like the Work or WE.

But hey, it's your bag, your choice. Wear what you want!

Canard and Anthracite are both gorgeous! And I think they need the bling factor to brighten up a dark colour.

I've tried a Evergreen rh Pt at the boutique before and it really looks quite good especially with the strap. But I find it kinda shallow and was afraid that things may fall out of it as I usually use my bals unzipped.
Even with my Work and WE, I've had stuffs falling out of them cause they slouch so much! Or maybe it's just that I'm clumsy. Lol
Anyway you should get whichever that's most suited to your lifestyle and usage.

I've seen a guy carrying a PT (regular hardware) and it looked great. Do you carry a lot of things though? If so, like others said, maybe the Work or Weekender would work better. Good luck deciding!