Could Chanel bags shipped from Japan be dangerous/radioactive??

Roku

Subscriptions Rock
O.G.
Jan 16, 2011
I was just reading in the news this past week the fact that the Fukishima radiation (the reactors that started causing issues in 2011) are now at an all-time high.

As you know, radiation levels can accumulate in your system and are permanent and do not go away. As of 2011, there were 14,000 deaths in the U.S. alone and counting per a medical journal report, and this number is growing, and a 35% increase in infant mortality in the United States since the Fukishima radiation incident.

This reminded me of a post I had read about how Russia started sending back many of the TVs that were imported from Japan.

So I did further research, and discovered that in a UC Berkeley study, thousands of consumer products, including women's handbags, were found to contain low levels of radiation.

Many Chanel bags have lots of metal content in it (due to straps and clasp) so this makes me naturally worried about it. Anyone else do any research or thoughts about these concerns??

Attachments

• Media-Silent-on-Fukushima-Radiation-Impact-in-US.jpg
    Media-Silent-on-Fukushima-Radiation-Impact-in-US.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 17
Apparently the entire west coast of the United States has higher levels of radiation in rain water as well... but imported products, including household items, bags, etc. are also radioactive