could anyone tell me the name of this bag

and where can i buy it right now?
thanks a lot!:yahoo:

I have a similar bag which I got from the miu miu boutique at madison avenue. I like the style of the bag you posted better though. My bag has snap on closures with ruching. Also, the leather of my bag is of the new season. However, the Madison store had the same style bag (snap closure/ruching) in the old season leather in mughetto but this was 2 weeks ago. And the soho store had the alluminio.

Attachments

• DSC06952a.jpg
    DSC06952a.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 110
I have a similar bag which I got from the miu miu boutique at madison avenue. I like the style of the bag you posted better though. My bag has snap on closures with ruching. Also, the leather of my bag is of the new season. However, the Madison store had the same style bag (snap closure/ruching) in the old season leather in mughetto but this was 2 weeks ago. And the soho store had the alluminio.

I'm sorry I don't know the name of my bag either. The group name is vitello lux, but I don't know the style name. Anybody here knows?:P

and where can i buy it right now?
thanks a lot!:yahoo:

whoa ive never seen that style of miu miu before! i really like it!! i also would like to know the name of the bag/ where to buy it...:P

organ, is the color of that bag in the pic alluminio? also, where did you find the picture?

thanks!

attachment.php

ohhh very nice :nuts: