Could a younger woman pull off this lynx coat?

its beautiful but would a woman in her 20's look absurd? ps. it would be worn in NYC

http://www.henigfurs.com/store/bobcat/20569/bobcat-coat-w-shawl-collar/185397

I do hope no-one will find my comment offensive - but that particular coat would look absurd on practically everyone, except perhaps Cruella de Ville. It will make whoever wears it look a couple of stone heavier, it is not designed to keep out the cold; and the cut is old fashioned, without being charmingly vintage. Furthermore Lynx are beautiful graceful animals that do not deserve to be skinned!Please note I am NOT anti fur, I wear both coyote and fox furs. Coyote (basically cute doggie animals) have to be culled periodically because their environment cannot support their numbers. Lynx on the other hand are few and suffering...

I have to admit - the full-length lynx does seem to conjure up images of Cruella De Ville.... and, no, I don't think that it's appropriate for a 20-something.

yes.

the coat itself is a little old fashioned but i think it really depends on the way you match it.
i wore my fox fur coat yesterday and i think it wasn't that bad on me.
by the way,i personally dont like the cutting of the Issey Miyake pleats please blue dress,looks old-fashioned but i think mix and match skills can change the overall impression.

btw,im 22.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Although I'm not a fan of that particular coat, I do think a woman in her 20s could wear a long fur coat. That is a great price for that coat. I have two coats from Henig Furs; one cashmere with mink trim and one leather with fox trim. Both were purchased during one of their clearance sales.

Your pics are stunning!!

kellyng said:
yes.

the coat itself is a little old fashioned but i think it really depends on the way you match it.
i wore my fox fur coat yesterday and i think it wasn't that bad on me.
by the way,i personally dont like the cutting of the Issey Miyake pleats please blue dress,looks old-fashioned but i think mix and match skills can change the overall impression.

btw,im 22.

i am sorry i don't like this particular fur....it looks like an old lady's coat. i understand it can be styled differently but i don't see the potential in this one.
with that price tag...check out isabel marant's fur....the design is young and edgy. she didn't have full length but there's a couple of styles cover the butt.