could a guy get away with this?

1. for some reason i am very attracted to those suede hobo bags with the aeronautical "strike hold" print on the front (sorry i don't know the proper name for it). maybe because it blatantly displays what brand it is :graucho: just how unisex do you gals recon is it? or should i rather re-asses my masculinity instead? :shame: if only MrG printed this insignia on a duffle bag *sigh*

2. Well, I am of the generation who dated men who routinely carried shoulder bags, so in my opinion, it's fine. In fact, I had one boyfriend who had a leather shoulder bag I so coveted that I laid out a pattern, got a side of leather and made myself an exact copy which lasted longer than the boyfriend (yes, I could make my own handbags at one point. The quality was better than a lot of purses I see around now)

3. that bag has a short strap like the women's hobo/day, right?
    IMHO - i think a bag with a long messenger-style strap looks better on a guy. if they made the men's messenger with the pattern on it, i think it'd be great! but i don't think the short strap.:smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice