Could a guy get away with this bag?

Ok -- here is the deal. Went to NM today to look at the Weekender in person and fell in love with it - color Ink with none of the white veining that I keep reading about. The last one in the color and matter of fact, the LAST Weekender that they have.

So I asked the SA to place it on hold since its full retail price $1495 -- which FYI is more than my rent. I wanted a day to think about it and get an idea of what to do....however the verdict is this ladies and gents....

Balenciaga - Weekender - Ink

So hopefully by tomorrow, I will be taking pictures to show the group.

Its funny in that in the span of a week, the PF forum has talked me into getting:

-Gucci Tote (Cruise Collection)

-Louis Vuitton Green Epi Keepall 55 (used piece from eBay)

and potentially a Balenciaga Weekender in Ink

Good grief, I am going to have to be "extra nice" to the BF to get him to cough up some dough.

And FYI -- you folks ROCK my world

Thr colour ink is great for a men like U.
I personaly think men should watch the colour of their bags. but they can wear a lot of styls, but do it with flair.
Go for the weekender its nice and so big.
Please post pics of U with your bags.
We need men over here on the blog.

Happy holiday greatings FX

Well, I tried on both the Work and the Weekender bags at Selfridges in London, and I have to say that I think the Work is too small for a guy, just my opinion. The Weekender, on the other hand, is to die for!

^ i couldn't agree more about the work.....i tried one on a few months ago at saks and it was ridiculous.
(city..... don't even go there!!!)
the voyage, on the other hand...is perfect..... :graucho:

^ i couldn't agree more about the work.....i tried one on a few months ago at saks and it was ridiculous.
(city..... don't even go there!!!)
the voyage, on the other hand...is perfect..... :graucho:

Do you have a pic of the Voyage? I am not familiar with it.....

I have a Weekender in Ink sitting in NM waiting for me -- but I am still wheeling over whether to spend $1500 on a bag that I will probably tire of in a year. But on the flip side, I would have sex with me if I saw me carrying that bag :graucho:

^ voyage is the weekender......voyage is its old name, but i won't ever stop calling it that :P

buy the ink!!! ...and when you get tired of it, sell it to me...... :P

...deal?? :graucho:

^ voyage is the weekender......voyage is its old name, but i won't ever stop calling it that :P

buy the ink!!! ...and when you get tired of it, sell it to me...... :P

...deal?? :graucho:

We can go in half each and share the bag -- kinda like children. I will take it during all the months that have a vowel in the name and you can have it the rest of the time....deal? :yes:

Bad news -- the folks at Neiman's SOLD the Ink Weekender I had on hold -- Damn them to high heaven.....however I look at it as a blessing in that now I am forced to call around for a real male Weekender....wish me luck