Could a guy get away with this bag?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!
Oct 6, 2006
holland
Ok -- here is the deal. Went to NM today to look at the Weekender in person and fell in love with it - color Ink with none of the white veining that I keep reading about. The last one in the color and matter of fact, the LAST Weekender that they have.

So I asked the SA to place it on hold since its full retail price $1495 -- which FYI is more than my rent. I wanted a day to think about it and get an idea of what to do....however the verdict is this ladies and gents....

Balenciaga - Weekender - Ink

So hopefully by tomorrow, I will be taking pictures to show the group.

Its funny in that in the span of a week, the PF forum has talked me into getting:

-Gucci Tote (Cruise Collection)

-Louis Vuitton Green Epi Keepall 55 (used piece from eBay)

and potentially a Balenciaga Weekender in Ink

Good grief, I am going to have to be "extra nice" to the BF to get him to cough up some dough.

And FYI -- you folks ROCK my world
Thr colour ink is great for a men like U.
I personaly think men should watch the colour of their bags. but they can wear a lot of styls, but do it with flair.
Go for the weekender its nice and so big.
Please post pics of U with your bags.
We need men over here on the blog.

Happy holiday greatings FX

Prada Prince

Homme...
O.G.
Nov 19, 2006
London, United Kingdom
Well, I tried on both the Work and the Weekender bags at Selfridges in London, and I have to say that I think the Work is too small for a guy, just my opinion. The Weekender, on the other hand, is to die for!

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
SATX
^ i couldn't agree more about the work.....i tried one on a few months ago at saks and it was ridiculous.
(city..... don't even go there!!!)
the voyage, on the other hand...is perfect..... :graucho:

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
Oakland, CA
profile.myspace.com
^ i couldn't agree more about the work.....i tried one on a few months ago at saks and it was ridiculous.
(city..... don't even go there!!!)
the voyage, on the other hand...is perfect..... :graucho:
Do you have a pic of the Voyage? I am not familiar with it.....

I have a Weekender in Ink sitting in NM waiting for me -- but I am still wheeling over whether to spend $1500 on a bag that I will probably tire of in a year. But on the flip side, I would have sex with me if I saw me carrying that bag :graucho:

Vidalita

O.G.
Dec 23, 2005
SATX
^ voyage is the weekender......voyage is its old name, but i won't ever stop calling it that :P

buy the ink!!! ...and when you get tired of it, sell it to me...... :P

...deal?? :graucho:

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
Oakland, CA
profile.myspace.com
^ voyage is the weekender......voyage is its old name, but i won't ever stop calling it that :P

buy the ink!!! ...and when you get tired of it, sell it to me...... :P

...deal?? :graucho:
We can go in half each and share the bag -- kinda like children. I will take it during all the months that have a vowel in the name and you can have it the rest of the time....deal? :yes:

Oct 30, 2006
I think it is a great choice and as someone else said, when you get tired of it after a year, sell it on Ebay. By the way, your posts are cracking me up.

Clake76

Young Broke and Fab
Dec 10, 2006
Oakland, CA
profile.myspace.com
Bad news -- the folks at Neiman's SOLD the Ink Weekender I had on hold -- Damn them to high heaven.....however I look at it as a blessing in that now I am forced to call around for a real male Weekender....wish me luck