Cotton Summer Dresses?

Quick update.

Went to the mall, only had time to go to Crossroads Towne, which doesnt have that many stores :/

Old Navy -
They didnt have the tan tube dress!!
on292927-01vliv01.jpg

I was so upset :/ They did have the brown and white cami's but I thought the material was just too thick for me in the summer time :/ Especially since the BF doesnt have A/C in his car, boo :[

AE -
They only had the patchwork dresses, and I didnt like those, also too thick and I wanted the other dress. This one -
1396_9818_100.jpg

Ann Taylor Loft -
This is an offshoot of the Ann Taylor store so they didnt have the tube dress I wanted (I was upset :[)!! This is what I wanted -
136522_9000l.jpg

BUT I did get this beautiful wide-strap cotton cami dress, its SO beautiful (I cant find a picture online though) & only came to about $80! My camera's broken right now, but if I can, I'll post pics. I love it to death! It's light green and white [heart x infinity].

J. Crew -
This mall didn't have a J. Crew :/

And so my search continues!

I know it's late, but - Pictures of my new dress. Sorry, crappy photography again. I wish I could've modeled it ON me, but there's no body length mirror in my dorm :/

Attachments

• dress 001.jpg
    dress 001.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 22
  • dress 002.jpg
    dress 002.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 15
  • dress 003.jpg
    dress 003.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 16
  • dress 004.jpg
    dress 004.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 16
Thanks Kellybag! I just got this one recently -

136522_9000l.jpg

But it was shipped to my BFs house so I cant post pictures. He took pictures with his camera phone though, I'll try and post those later. Even though they're fuzzy at least it'll give you guys an idea. It looks a lot shorter than I expected. . .maybe that wont be the case when I try it on :P

Man, I just saw this one online. . .I want O_o

141388_9000