Cotton Summer Dresses?

abandonedimages

:]
O.G.
Mar 11, 2006
Been looking online like crazy for some cotton summer dresses, but to no avail :[ I want to be prepared this summer, Florida gets so darn HOT!

Anyone know where I can find some good, relatively low priced summer dresses? I wanted the tube/halter style dresses, but any I found weren't cotton & I'm just most comfortable in cotton in the summer time, heh. Thanks guys!

(Example)
B000E3YYXM.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS384_.jpg

Shot in the dark but how about Ralph Lauren stores or outlets and J Crew? My fav store is RL...I think I have about every color of their polos and sweaters b/c they're cotton and comfortable.

jasanna143 said:
Shot in the dark but how about Ralph Lauren stores or outlets and J Crew? My fav store is RL...I think I have about every color of their polos and sweaters b/c they're cotton and comfortable.

Thank you girls! Jasanna, look what I found off Polo.com, cute!
pPOLO2-2572960_lifestyle_t208.jpg

Abandoned, definitely with the belt. I wouldn't trust the tailoring of the dress itself to give you enough shape, because it's rare any tube-dress off the rack will! The belt will make you more hourglass-y. If you don't like that ribbon, you can always exchange it for another one. I think just a big, plain white grosgrain ribbon would look very fresh and unexpected with the khaki. Also a black ribbon or a navy ribbon would be great.