Cotton Club Pochette?

attachment.php

It looks like a perfect going out bag since I try to carry just the basics... I end up losing everything when I go clubing if I carry a big bag because I take everything out.
How much does it currently cost and in which colors is it avaliable?

How much does it currently cost and in which colors is it avaliable?

The Cotton Club line comes in Bronze, Light Silver (which is more of a pearly-cream color), Blue (Dark Turquoise), and Black.

I'm not sure of the price, but I do remember that it is pretty inexpensive (for CHANEL, that is). It is definitely under $1000. I have the Reporter from this line, and the leather is durable. So I think that it would be a good going-out bag. I've read in other posts of people getting scratch marks from their fingernails on the Cambon leather. The Cotton Club leather feels like it has some sort of coating on it that makes it more stiff and waxy, KWIM?

I think it depends on where you go, and where you plan on using the bag. In general, a caviar flap will always look more elegant than the cotton club pochette. I also think the caviar flap (Classic or East West) is prettier too. I may be a bit biased though, because I have both of those. But the cotton club would be a good casual bar/clubs, sporting events, or concert bag where you won't mind if people are bumping into it. It's also not structured, so you can wedge it next to you in the seat, etc.

Greentea, I vote the caviar flap! :smile: (Also have you checked out the vintage ligne flap or the modern chain flap? they are great too...let me post some pix.
Of course the classic caviar flap is .....well, classic!

Attachments

• bronze vl 002_1.jpg
    bronze vl 002_1.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 216
  • chanel square vintage ligne 002_1.jpg
    chanel square vintage ligne 002_1.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 237
  • mc flap 001_1.jpg
    mc flap 001_1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 221
  • mc flap 002_1.jpg
    mc flap 002_1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 245
I bought the cotton club pochette in khaki (bronze). I really like it. The leather is distressed so it seems more durable than the regular cambon which I also have in black. I always carry a small bag so I love it. It is the perfect size for me.

I saw it in the last NM catalog, usually if you go on line you can look at the catalogs, it was within the first page or two. It looked really cute and I like the color. It looked like it would sit in the palm of a girls hand, not much bigger. I'm not a Chanel owner but I've been thinking about it.

You girls are such a bad influence. I saw a bag similar to what you are talking about in NM and cut the page out. ITs bronze, fits in the palm of a woman's hand, has the leather and chain link strap, quilted leather bronze with the C's on the side. I just ordered it from NM!

You girls are such a bad influence. I saw a bag similar to what you are talking about in NM and cut the page out. ITs bronze, fits in the palm of a woman's hand, has the leather and chain link strap, quilted leather bronze with the C's on the side. I just ordered it from NM!

Tell me about it!! I liked the CC pochette when I saw it irl - but ever since Greentea brought it up - I can't stop thinking about it!! Hey if it's cute enough to grab the attention of an Hermes lady...:sweatdrop: Argh!

I hope I hate it, if I told you girls what I bought in the last two week even you would be sending me off to rehab. PS I have made it 20 hours on my purse ban.