Costume National hobo - keep or sell for way less than paid?

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I bought this bag last year for a pretty penny...I haven't worn it at all yet, though when I saw it on Nicole Richie I had to have it. We are about the same size - yet I'm not sure I can pull it off. IF I do sell it I will only get about half price for it now (about $500ish). Not sure I can stomach that much of a loss :tdown: Gorgeous bag, super rare, very light, easy in/out, roomy and is made of suede. I DO have a Fendi green spy though, which is quite similar in style/size. I'd love everyone's thoughts. Unfortunately I took pics of me w/it on my camera phone but can't figure out how to email them to myself LOL! Seems I can only send by phone...I have the Razr, anyone know?

Thanks girls for your honest thoughts.

Here's the bag on Nicole:

http://www.celebritystyleguide.com/?op=item&sid=22&cid=108&page=22&item=937
121.jpg

http://nicolestyle.hollywood.com/images/112.jpg

Well...it seems like you've answered your own question about the bag. You can't stomach a $500 loss and I don't think I could either. As far as your pics...my daughter says 1. go to picture section of phone 2. click on options 3. click send/message and type in email addy 4. click send. Hope this helps...Btw, NR was photographed with another Costume National bag, It was also gorgeous and I looked for it everywhere with no luck, where did you find this one?

yeah that is a big loss to take :sad: the other one that she had is this one below - as for where I got mine, I found it on ebay a couple of months ago...had been eyeing it for sooo long and then when I got it I felt maybe I looked funny carrying it? I'll have to pull it out tomorrow and give it a run at least :yes:

nrichiecoffee82st.jpg

Well...it seems like you've answered your own question about the bag. You can't stomach a $500 loss and I don't think I could either. As far as your pics...my daughter says 1. go to picture section of phone 2. click on options 3. click send/message and type in email addy 4. click send. Hope this helps...Btw, NR was photographed with another Costume National bag, It was also gorgeous and I looked for it everywhere with no luck, where did you find this one?