Costume National clothing: anyone has experience?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How does it wear, good quality? It says "Made in Italy", when most higher-end brands aren't these days. TIA.

2. CN clothes are fantastic, I have a great pencil skirt from them which fits like no other brand......love their clothes

3. Excellent quality, priced relatively well compared to other designer brands.

4. ^^ Exactly what I would say. I'm always a little surprised at how well priced CN for such fine quality.

5. I have a skirt from CNC a I love it! The cut is fantastic and the quality is great. I would expect even better quality from the main line.

6. I love Costume National! I only have a coat from them but it is TDF! The quality is awesome and sooo comfortable; very well made, I highly recommend the brand!

7. Yeah I agree with everyone above! Costume National quality is all TDF. I highly reccomend them :smile: