Costco and Coach

Kendi

Dec 14, 2008
Yesterday I went to Costco and lo and behold they had coach bags there for V-day. Sadly, they didn't have any Madison's but they had 4 other styles (incl. the seemingly ubiqutous Sabrina). Just thought I'd FYI- prices look pretty good.

I doubt if they'll be there long - if they're real, they may have been bought from a liquidator or department store and Coach will take legal action against both like they did with Target. Or they could be fake like the Coaches and other name-brand bags that were being sold at Sam's Club.

I'm pretty sure they were the real thing- Costco does have a reputation to uphold. One I remember was the OP Art bag. It looked just like the one that's currently in the boutique. So, doubtful they are old bags. They could be- but it didn't seem that way. They also had the bags on a shelf wrapped in full coach tissue. Liquidators like TJ Maxx don't do that sort of thing in my experience. The prices seemed better than boutique by about 20-30%.

I live in the Seattle area (where costco is headquartered) so it might be something for our area only. But- then again- who knows? If you find what you want at a price you like- Enjoy!

I see Coach watches at my Costco, and lots of other bags...but no Coach bags. Unless they are disappearing before being displayed. A lot of people love Coach here! Even so, I think the outlets would have the best prices. Costco prices may be akin to the dept. store sale prices.
BTW Costco is also carrying Coach eyewear!

My SIL bought a Coach bag there like 5 years ago. It was a black optic chelsea or something like that. Its pretty too! It was Real too!
So....I may have to go to costco tonight and see if they have any here!