cost of postage Canada to UK

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I've received a quote for posting a silk scarf 90cm sqaure from Camda to UK for 25USD. It doesnt have a box (vintage) so imagine it would be quite light. is that a reasonable cost?

2. :lol:

that sounds completely ridiculous! but check on www.canadapost.ca to make sure...

3. I bet you could fold it up and tuck it into letter mail.

4. just as I thoght, lol! Thanks ladies!

5. looks like someone is trying to pad their bank account:sad: :shocked: :mad:

6. I shoud have metioned that I have the option of 25USD insured and tracked or 15USD for normal. The only reason I wsa was suprised id that someone returned a pair Gucci shoes (boxed) and it cost them about $10-20 isured and tracked.

7. It's sounds like someone is trying to pad their wallet a little more with this sale. It definitely should be cheaper than that. They could put it in one of those padded envelopes & insure it & it should be pretty cheap!

8. It cost me 30 bucks to send a small tango messenger...
    oh and thts for basic shipping no insurance. I was going to cost 45 with tracking :cursing:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice