? cost of LE pomme cles

Call 866-VUITTON and they will locate one for you. I did this yesterday. The person on the phone was initially a little confused and thought I was asking for the heart and was telling me they weren't available yet, but I explained I wanted the new vernis key holder, called the "pochette cles," and they connected me to a store that had one to order it.

The price is $275, but going up to $285. The store they connected me to charged me the new, higher price. I was a little confused and didn't say anything, but then saw here that it should still be $275. I'm trying to decide if it's worth going through the hassle of calling them back to argue about it.

what was the order total? it mightve been that they charged you $10 for shipping

what was the order total? it mightve been that they charged you $10 for shipping

Just an update - I think you were right. I was able to see the transaction today online at AmEx, and it was only $285 total. I must have misunderstood her, because we discussed the shipping options after she told me the price, so I thought the shipping charge was additional. Anyway, false alarm on that, and I am not really sure what the new price of the cles will be.

^ YAY! I'm glad that they only charged you $285 total. I would have been furious if they charged me $285 and then added on shipping as well. I see where the confusion is, I've experienced that as well and just relied on AMEX for the correct charges! Hope you receive it soon!!

where did you get it? i just called again and they said 375 again and they're not released yet, supposedly. i'm very confused...

I just had my hands on one, they are released in the states. I dont know where you are from. The hearts arent out yet. My SA also said the Cles wasnt really LE like the Hearts are so maybe that is where the confusion is coming from :confused1: