Cost of having leather parts on LV Mono replaced

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Has anyone ever had the vachetta leather parts on a LV Monogram bag replaced? Which bag was it and how much did it cost? Thanks in advance for any replies!

2. I inquired about this last weekend while at LV and for my cabos piano it was somewhere around $130 for the bottom which I thought was very resonable but then to have the handles done it was another $175 and at that point I thought maybe I'd just get a new one but they told me they thought my bag looked like it was in wonderful condition and they didn't recommend replacing it. They have a list and you can just call them on the phone.

3. Wow, $175 isn't bad at all! I can stop worrying so much about keeping moisture off my Batignolles Vertical. Thanks so much for the info! :smile:

4. I wonder if they'd replace the leather on my MC cles.. must call to ask ! :lol: