Cost of cleaning

gracekelly, can you show me where to get Cadillac Leather Cleaner. Thanks.

gracekelly said:
I use Cadillac Leather Cleaner on all my fine bags. I was told to use it years ago by the Chanel SA at I. Magnin. Anyone here old enough to remember them?:lol: You can find it at the shoemaker. Meltonian is pretty much the same product and works well also.:flowers:

Yes, I miss them everytime I visit Union Square in SFO :angel:

gracekelly said:
I use Cadillac Leather Cleaner on all my fine bags. I was told to use it years ago by the Chanel SA at I. Magnin. Anyone here old enough to remember them?:lol: You can find it at the shoemaker. Meltonian is pretty much the same product and works well also.:flowers:

layla said:
Nordstrom carries Cadillac products.

Oh. I didn't know that! Good info. Actually I bought my most recent bottle at the shoemaker. They always have lotions and polishes to sell the customers. It shouldn't be that hard to find. They carry Meltonian as well. I think the Cadillac is a little thicker than the Meltonian.

Hiii,

Just wondering, how much does it cost usually if you have a medium lambskin bag to bring in to get cleaned ore re-dye...Ive never had to do this before but I was wondering what the process is and how much it may cost.

Thanks!!