Cosmo Martini spill on BIRKIN!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!

cftf

Jan 24, 2007
Everything went into slow motion.....waiter with drink hovering:s....waiter's hand coming down with drink:sad:.....animated friend telling a tale, arms aflutter.....BAM SPLASH BANG:wtf:.....cosmo all over BIRKIN. Heart racing.....table silenced.....waiter CLUELESS......friend aghast, not so clueless. Grab napkins and start to dab at bag. OH PLEASE LET IT BE OK!! Keep dabbing, keep hoping......friend is speechless:crybaby:. What's this.....it's not staining, not even WATERMARKED!:confused1:........:yahoo:

HOORAAAAYYYYYY FOR OSTRICH!! Yes, believe all that you hear about ostrich skin. Maybe it helped that the bag is brown, BUT CAN I TELL YOU.....NOT A SPEC to show a bright pink martini just rained all over it!:nogood:

Hermes leather is just exceptional! I am so glad it did not cause damage. I took my Box Hac out on Monday for her maiden voyage on and spilled Salsa on the front...it wiped right up!:wlae:

Love H leather:girlsigh:

LMAO! I know the feeling......I've had a few martini spills in my day.........

Ostrich is like cast iron.....I think the only thing that could stop it in its tracks is if it's run over by a car! LMAO!!!!!

I adore my chocolate ostrich; it is amazing. Nevertheless, what you went through is so scary. I am glad that it had a happy ending for you, your birkin and your story telling friend.

OMG, so funny. That happened with one of my Chanel bags once, and my friend and I were quickly dabbing my bag and while the big emergency scene was going on, her little brother was video taping us, and 2 years later, he reminds us and shows us the video, it was priceless!! You'd think we were doing major surgery on that bag!

So glad to hear it didnt stain!!