Cosmetics Co store Thanksgiving weekend

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I'm probably going to be at the outlet stores this weekend. If I don't find anything to wear, I can at least satisfy my desire to spend a bit by getting something at the cosmetics store. Does anyone know if they are having any holiday discount?
What do you buy when you really don't need anything? Lipstick? Blush?

Loquita

May 16, 2008
Great question!! I am a CCO junkie, and always manage to get my butt in there even if I don't need anything. :lol: I go there for MAC and Bobbi Brown, personally -- and to me CCO is all about finding coveted items from past seasons/discontinued special sets and colors. So I would go that route, personally. Study up on the brand(s) that you frequent and go in there with a few ideas of what you'd like to find in terms of products, but remain flexible. They have some great fragrance sets, too! GL! :smile:

chinahopes

Oct 26, 2008
I was there at 3AM and they had 10% off... but it wasn't on everything and the associates were CLUELESS as to what was excluded. This didn't affect me, I bought 5 mac pigments and it applied to them, but there were a couple of people who were heated when the register didn't apply the discount to particular items they purchased.