Cosmetics Case or Pouchette

Providence

O.G.
Oct 13, 2012
I received a cosmetic case for Christmas and love it, love that the lining can be wiped clean, feel it can also be used as a clutch. But, thinking the pouchette may be more versatile. Not sure if I should exchange. Anyone with pouchette who can tell me about the interior, can it be cleaned?

i would keep the cosmetic pouch, love the shape. as for the pochette, the inside is cloth. i'm sure you can wipe it clean but for deep stains it might require a lot more elbow grease than the cosmetic pouch.

Do you mean pochette or mini pochette? Mini is closer to the size of a cosmetic bag and I like it better. It looks fancier with the golden chain and you can wear it out as a mini bag or wristlet.

the lining in the mini and in the pochette is cloth which means you can clean it with baby wipes but it's harder than the cosmetics one, it depends on what you needs are

i use my pochette in my bigger bags to put makeup and miscellaneous stuff. sometimes i use it for quick errands. it's a lovely purse. the inside can be clean. but so far so good, no spills *knock wood*.

I think it should depend on what kind of makeup you are planning on carrying. If it's just lipstick, gloss, blotting papers, etc that would be fine in a pochette. I couldn't carry powder, foundation, or liquids in it because they may ruin it.

Keep the cosmetic case and save up for the pochette!

it depends what u intend to use it for if ur putting makeup only then ill say cosmetic bag.. if ur looking to use it as a makeup bag and a clutch than u can look into the toiletry 19 or 26

+1

I have both toiletry pouches size 19 and 26. I carry my 19 with me every single day in my purse and absolutely looove it!

It fits more than the mini pochette and has the same lining as the cosmetic case so I don't have to worry about stains. Only downside to it is that it does not have the cute little chain. :sad: