Cosmetic Pouches

lovzcartier

Jun 6, 2014
Dubai, U.A.E
Hi all. I would love to hear your opinions. I'm planning to purchase a cosmetic pouch for my birthday. But of course, choosing which material and which color is always hard. I'm having a hard time deciding between the empreinte and the vernis leathers.
Here are my options:
Vernis in pomme d'amour
Vernis in amethyste
Vernis in Indian rose
And of course the empreinte pouches. I've been browsing the LV website; however, I only seem to find the noir and orient colors. Does the empreinte pouch come in other colors? If so, can you please state the colors? Thank you so much 😘!

liliyanie

Feb 27, 2012
I would prefer toiletry pouch instead of cosmetic pouch. Corners bother me so much. Like what if they fray? I know you said you're looking for empreinte and vernis leathers but TP in epi is just ah-mazing :smile:

lovzcartier

Jun 6, 2014
Dubai, U.A.E
I would prefer toiletry pouch instead of cosmetic pouch. Corners bother me so much. Like what if they fray? I know you said you're looking for empreinte and vernis leathers but TP in epi is just ah-mazing :smile:

I prefer the round shape more than the boxish square shape ☺️. But thank you for your replyy :smile:

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
I would choose vernis, but I can't help with choosing a color as they are all gorgeous :love: Follow your heart on the color!

As far as the empreinte cosmetic pouch goes, it was available in a dark purple (I think it was aube?) at one time.

GLD!

lovzcartier

Jun 6, 2014
Dubai, U.A.E
I would choose vernis, but I can't help with choosing a color as they are all gorgeous :love: Follow your heart on the color!

As far as the empreinte cosmetic pouch goes, it was available in a dark purple (I think it was aube?) at one time.

GLD!

I'm planning to get the zippy coin purse in amethyste with it so I'm leaning towards the empreinte but I'm not so sure if the Dubai boutiques sell the pouches in the empreinte leather. And I don't think I have seen anyone post pictures of this particular pouch in the empreinte leather 😭. Makes me think that there might be something wrong with the pouch.

sherimehling

Jan 5, 2014
The vernis in amethyst would be beautiful. And I think that's a seasonal color so it would be somewhat unique. I have both the toiletry pouch in monogram and the cosmetic pouch in mc black. and I agree with you. I like the curved style of the cosmetic pouch. It holds so much. Good luck!

NWGal

May 25, 2012
Oregon
I have the cosmetic case in pomme and it's gorgeous, but I also love red. That gets my vote!

lovzcartier

Jun 6, 2014
Dubai, U.A.E
The vernis in amethyst would be beautiful. And I think that's a seasonal color so it would be somewhat unique. I have both the toiletry pouch in monogram and the cosmetic pouch in mc black. and I agree with you. I like the curved style of the cosmetic pouch. It holds so much. Good luck!

Do you think it will be better to get the zcp and the cosmetic pouch in amethyste? Or just get the zcp in amethyste and get a different color for the cosmetic pouch?

Anjool

ANJOOL TALI LOVES
Jul 13, 2010
Melbourne Australia
www.youtube.com
Hi all. I would love to hear your opinions. I'm planning to purchase a cosmetic pouch for my birthday. But of course, choosing which material and which color is always hard. I'm having a hard time deciding between the empreinte and the vernis leathers.
Here are my options:
Vernis in pomme d'amour
Vernis in amethyste
Vernis in Indian rose
And of course the empreinte pouches. I've been browsing the LV website; however, I only seem to find the noir and orient colors. Does the empreinte pouch come in other colors? If so, can you please state the colors? Thank you so much 😘!
I would get the amethyst cosmetic pouch to match with the amethyst zippy coin purse you are getting. They would be a nice pair in such a pretty colour! I would say pomme and rose close 2nds.. i just worry so much about colour transfer.

lovzcartier

Jun 6, 2014
Dubai, U.A.E
I would get the amethyst cosmetic pouch to match with the amethyst zippy coin purse you are getting. They would be a nice pair in such a pretty colour! I would say pomme and rose close 2nds.. i just worry so much about colour transfer.

Totally agree with you that they would be a nice pair! But those empreinte pouches 😍! And I will never be able to purchase any empreinte leather bags! Those things cost a fortune! So hard to choose, omg! Thanks for your input 😘!