Cosmetic pouch pm or gm?

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Dear Ladies,
I already have the cosmetic pouch PM DE and two mini pochettes DE and mono.
I was considering of buying one in DA for this summer. Would you say that the Cosmetic Pouch GM is too big for a purse? Is it uncomfortably big?
Thank you in advance.:smile:

I think the PM is perfect for everyday use in a bag and the GM would be fantastic in a tote or for travel. Maybe for versatility you should get the DA since you already have a PM?

Mmm, that is what I thought. To tell the truth I have a Balenciaga make up case for travel which is huge, bigger than the GM I would say like the big LV Trousse de Toilette. So maybe for every day use the PM is enough and I should invest on something else.
Thank you ladies.

Hi!

I have it and it totally depends on the bag you plan to use it with. It fits comfortably inside of my GM Neverfull (but then, what *doesn't* fit in the GM? :P ) and Noe. It's not a very comfy fit in my Deauville or Speedy30. The bottom takes up too much room, IMO. For more structured bags, I use a Pochette (the original size from like 15 years ago...still going strong!) because it's very roomy, but takes up much less room.

HTH!!:flowers: