Cosmetic Pouch or Zippy Compact Wallet

Tamie

Feb 7, 2014
Hi all!

It's my birthday and I'm going to the LV store today. My husband got me the cosmetic pouch in the gm size and it's just way too big so i'm thinking of exchanging it for the cosmetic pouch in small size BUT then I thought maybe I should get a ZCW. So my question to those who have both, which item do you get more use out of? My original thought was the cosmetic pouch because i've wanted one forever but now I have the extra $ to add to the exchange and get a ZCW, something i've also wanted for awhile too. What should I do? Please help :smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408123508.975778.jpg

Here's a pix of the gm cosmetic pouch with my neverfull mm

I wish I could get both but I can't :sad:

I just bought a 6 key holder and a pre loved speedy this month. My LV budget is up for awhile.

Ahh gosh decisions decisions!! At this point i'm leaning towards zcp. But we'll have to wait until my daughter wakes up from her nap then we can go.

I would choose the cosmetic pouch in pm, as it was your husbands choice and take the store credit for a month to make up, how much you love small wallets. To be true, I love mine, great quality, love the compact size, but I dont use it for coins ... A cles is better for that IMO. The cosmetic pouch is so worth the money as it is spill resistend can be cleaned easily and if you already use one other pouch, I would go for that. You could also pick pouch in pm and cles, will be exactly the vallue of pouch gm.

Happy Birthday!

Oops i meant to say wallet. The zippy compact wallet.

Okay we're getting ready to go soon. If you ladies are here later I will be back and do a reveal :smile:

So excited! Love going to the LV store!

Oh my goodness, that was the longest trip to LV ever! So we drove to LV and just as we got there I realized that I didn't have the cosmetic case with me. I left it in my driveway!! Omg I just completely forgot it. I remember putting my DD (16 months) in her carseat and then I just drove off lol.

So the 30 min drive back home was not too fun for me haha. But luckily it was still there in the driveway. Then we drove back to LV and my DD fell asleep on the way. So I sat in the parking garage and let her sleep for at least 45 minutes.

So finally I was able to exchange the cosmetic pouch and picked up a Zippy Compact Wallet in damier azur.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408160151.095072.jpg

So cute! I love it!

Thank you!

I was so relieved when I saw it was still there. We get a lot of foot traffic in our neighborhood because it's right next to a grocery store. It was my lucky day :smile: Aaanddd there was only one left of the damier azur zippy wallet left in the boutique.