Cosmetic pouch but which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm here at the mall now trying to decide. Which one should it get? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1391898632.544085.jpg

2. I love my mono and it looks like the day I got it but I also love the pop of colour in the DE red interior. I think I vote DE because it has no vachetta!

3. I don't think you could go wrong with either! I would vote for the mono....

4. DE but I'm biased as I have it :smile:

5. The red interior is beautiful on DE but beware of color transfer on the things you put inside

6. See, I have mono and I still vote DE! So no bias here ;) I just worry about the untreated leather tabs on the side with the mono and when they are used excessively they make the pouch look older and more worn than it is.

7. DE. Love the red interior! It may hide lipstick stains better too..

8. I got the DE! I loved both but I'm obsessed with red. Thanks for the input ladies.

9. Great choice! Congrats :smile:

10. I have both and I love them equally!!!

11. De

12. Great choice!

13. I love my mono!!!

14. Great Choice. :smile:

15. Congrats, the red interior is fab.