Cosmetic Pouch: Black MC or Vernis Pomme

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
I think it's about time that I should get a cosmetic pouch... I have been eyeing this for a while but there's just a part of me that stops me from getting it.. And one of the reasons was the price.. I know they're really gorgeous and I think it would look nice to have it inside your bag.. Any thoughts??? Or maybe you can recommend a different brand of cosmetic pouch that will go with LV bag??

For those of you who own a black MC or vernis pomme cosmetic pouch, are they really durable?? I can see myself using this a lot and will get thrown in my purse a lot of times so I want to make sure that they're durable and won't get scratched or peeled.

Thanks in advance, guys!!:biggrin:

I have the Mono GM cosmetic pouch and I love it! I'm thinking about getting the black MC one as well so my vote is for the MC. I feel canvas will last longer and I wouldn't have to baby it like I would with vernis. It's totally worth the price because you'll be using it a lot.

Both are stunning pieces... but I would recommend mono or ebene... just because of the durability factor. You don't want to have to re-buy another one because they're so expensive for a cosmetic pouch. MC will chip eventually and Vernis will scratch/peel.

I thought I was going to get the pomme or amarante for sure... but then I changed my mind and just bought a Coach one instead. I'd rather buy a pochette or wallet with that money.

I like both your choices but if I was choosing, it would be Pomme. I have several pieces in this material & it's been very durable. I have makeup & large pouch in mono & it's extremely durable if your really worried about it getting messed up that's a good choice.