Cosmetic Cases

1. Hey everyone, I was just wondering if you guys had designer cosmetic cases? If you do, what brand is it and how does it hold up? I'm considering getting a small cosmetic case, just don't know what would is good. What do you guys thing?

2. I love my little Pochette Cosmetique by LV! I love it because it's small enough to hold everthing I need, it fits into all of my bags (except my Gucci clutch) AND it can easily be wiped out with a baby wipe or paper towel with a little soap and water. It really cleans up nicely inside - like new!

It's the one that is flat on the bottom and rounded at the top. Really nice!

3. Thanks. Anyone else?

4. I have two Prada cosmetic cases. The nylon one has held up really well and looks great. I just wipe it with a damp cloth when it gets dirty. I have a burgundy satin Prada as well but it has a huge ink stain on it that I have not been able to remove :sad:

5. I bought this cute Lulu Guinness at Nieman Marcus Last Call near Phoenix. I've seen it at Loehmann's as well. Not really "designer", but I thought it was adorable. 100% polyester. :P

LuluGuinness.jpg
  6. I have the LV Pouchette and the Mini Pouchette and I use those for makeup. I am thinking about getting a GOLD Metallicy Gucci Make up bag that I saw. It was YUMMY!
    Oh I also have a bunch of Lesportsac make up bags.

Selena

7. Saw some Lulu G cases on Nieman Marcus' website - I think they look very pretty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice