cosmetic casemin mono or Kusama (if I can get one) or new Pouchette??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any advise ??? I'm looking to get either the cosmetic case or the new Pouchette ( which is a little bigger) to hold most of the "junk" in my NF and Artsy???
    Also if I'm going to send the 440 on the Pouchette... Should I just get the Kusama cosmetic case????
    Attached is a picture of the inside of my Kusama white NF minus my small makeup case I use.. The black Tory burch case is what I'm looking to replace... .?...

2. I have been having problems downloading pics all day... Trying again :smile:

image-377184071.jpg
  3. What about the blue kusama pouch??? It would look nice in your nf..and match your blue epi wallet!!

4. +1 :d

5. My camera doesn't show the best color, my epi wallet is purple..I have the blue kusama key chain , so would do red or yellow just to switch it up. Hummm.. :smile:

6. sorry I thought it was blue.:biggrin:..so then I would say the red kusama... I have it and its a nice pop of color!!!

7. Looks like your hand lotion is open! :wtf:

8. i like kusama in slgs very much so my vote goes to that.

9. Red Kusama cosmetic case!! :tup:

10. Lol I would FREAK!!!! That's why I need the cosmetic case :smile:

11. kusama cosmetic

12. Good idea, I think I'll try for the red :smile:

13. :giggles: good eye!!! i didn't even notice that !!!!

14. OMG I just looked back at my pic and it was open..:cry::cry::shocked::panic:

15. Here's my vote:smile:

rsz_img_5431.jpg