Cosmetic case

I understand you, no5. The cosmetic cases are so hard to get. This one is nice but I personally like the classic quilted better. But I believe this one would fit a bit more than the quilted one.
If you really like it then buy it.

Reactions: OCMomof3
Thanks nuf. I am pretty torn. I’ve got a small o case and they do fit less but they’re nice [emoji4]. This is about 4 times the price of an LV one! If I don’t get this I’ve found a different colour o case with matching card holder I’ve got my eye on...but will cost me the same so really not sure

Thanks nuf. I am pretty torn. I’ve got a small o case and they do fit less but they’re nice [emoji4]. This is about 4 times the price of an LV one! If I don’t get this I’ve found a different colour o case with matching card holder I’ve got my eye on...but will cost me the same so really not sure
If you are not sure then leave it. It's too pricey to push it... LV canvas has many benefits, it's indestructible, you can fit a lot in there.

Reactions: OCMomof3
I buy Chanel bags and SLG, but I use LV for a cosmetic case. You can wash them and toss them around.

I like the LV 19mm toiletry and the Pochette. I don’t like the cosmetic case (don’t like the half moon shape).

As for the Chanel, I like the quilted one a lot more. This one looks too plain and almost fake to me when I first saw it.

Just my two cents.

Thanks Willeyi. I think I am going to pass on this one and go for an LV one. I can get a few LV items for the price I would have paid for this! Thanks everyone. Sometimes when you see something in the boutique you feel like you need to have it immediately....asking you seasoned professionals for input is always a great blessing. Thank You! :tup:

Thanks Willeyi. I think I am going to pass on this one and go for an LV one. I can get a few LV items for the price I would have paid for this! Thanks everyone. Sometimes when you see something in the boutique you feel like you need to have it immediately....asking you seasoned professionals for input is always a great blessing. Thank You! :tup:

Glad it helped! Before you get the LV “cosmetic” bag, look at the 19mm toiletry. To me, that is the perfect bag. I started with the 15mm but then I added more makeup stuff so had to go up to the 19mm. If I travel and take long brushes, I use the pochette.

I did not like the cosmetic bag as the half moon shape is such a waste of useable space. Because it curves at the top, you really cannot put anything too wide at the top or store anything vertical. The 19mm I can put compacts vertical and it’s perfect.

Plus, that cosmetic bag half moon shape says “cosmetic bag.” With the 19mm toiletry, I actually have two of them which one I use as a toss around clutch to go inside a big tote.

But to me, the toiletry bags are perfect in size and they are all Washable.

Good luck!

Last edited:
While you are at LV, Look at the 15mm toiletry bag too! I cannot tell you how much I love these bags! The 15mm was my Cosmetic bag for years and I went thru 2 of them! Then I got the bigger 19mm. But definitely look at the 15mm. I am thinking of getting rid of a pressed powder so then if I do that, I can go back to the little 15mm. [emoji51]

Thanks willeyi for your input which is really helpful. I like the look of the toiletry bags and half wondered if they might fit more. I’ll have to see them in real life.

Glad it helped! Before you get the LV “cosmetic” bag, look at the 19mm toiletry. To me, that is the perfect bag. I started with the 15mm but then I added more makeup stuff so had to go up to the 19mm. If I travel and take long brushes, I use the pochette.

I did not like the cosmetic bag as the half moon shape is such a waste of useable space. Because it curves at the top, you really cannot put anything too wide at the top or store anything vertical. The 19mm I can put compacts vertical and it’s perfect.

Plus, that cosmetic bag half moon shape says “cosmetic bag.” With the 19mm toiletry, I actually have two of them which one I use as a toss around clutch to go inside a big tote.

But to me, the toiletry bags are perfect in size and they are all Washable.

Good luck!

@willeyi I'm mulling over getting a Vuitton 15 or 19 toiletry as a "catch all" pouch for me to keep my wallet, hand sanitizer, keys, etc. in and transfer into whatever purse I'm using that day. Just wondering if you find the 15 or 19 fits well inside a Reissue 226, CF jumbo or Boy new medium? TIA!