cosmetic case settlement

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The site says it is for 7 days or until supplies run out. I plan on going this evening after work. I called Macy's and the lady I spoke with said you just have to fill out a form, and there's a booth outside the cosmetics department. I wonder how they would keep track of people trying to go to 3 different stores?

Anyone gone yet?

2. I went today - kind of by mistake really, I didn't know of it beforehand.

You just sign your name and pick out something. I got a full size Chanel Coco Mademoiselle body lotion.

3. I went too at Macy's. I waited in a short line, signed my name and got the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum (thats all they had left out to give). I'll probably give it to my mom to use.

4. I went to Dillard's and there was a line of about 20 people, they gave me a list and I placed a check mark next to Very Irresistable Givenchy and received a .5 oz. bottle
    My daughter went to Macys', same procedure but they were out of just about everything but she got Clinique Moisture Surge.

There was a lady behind me in line with her husband, and she had been going back and forth between the two stores, signing a different name!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.