Cosmetic case protection

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone feels the same way about their LV cosmetic cases as I do. In general, I hate makeup spills and powdery substances all over the inside of cosmetic bags. I am paranoid about having a spill in my Mono cosmetic pouch. I put some tissue paper at the bottom of the case just in case I were to have a spill. Do any of you try to protect the inside of your cosmetic cases or am I just too paranoid?

I don't really try to protect it the only thing I do is use a pouch for my powder brush. I haven't had any spills or anything I been using it for months now and it's still clean.

italianlolita said:
Hi Everyone,
I wanted to know if anyone feels the same way about their LV cosmetic cases as I do. In general, I hate makeup spills and powdery substances all over the inside of cosmetic bags. I am paranoid about having a spill in my Mono cosmetic pouch. I put some tissue paper at the bottom of the case just in case I were to have a spill. Do any of you try to protect the inside of your cosmetic cases or am I just too paranoid?

No ive never tried to protect it i carry liner, l/s an L/G and powerder but its pressed not loose though. Even when i wasnt using a LV cosmetics i wouldnt pamper and baby it either its just to hold make up IMO. The only person who sees it is me. If i did ever have a accident im sure since the lining seems pretty wipeable u can just wipe with maybe alil soap and it will come off as best as it can. Other people have done worse to their LV and put them through the wash... And they all survived to tell the tale :smile:

Nope, it's meant to carry that stuff so if something happens, it's contained in there. No one is ever going to inspect the inside of your cosmetic pouch, you know?

The great thing about the cosmetic pouch is that it's made with a wipe-able lining since it holds potentially messy things like makeup. Enjoy your pouch and don't worry!