Cosmetic case pm, mm and toiletry 19

Jennshef

Nov 28, 2015
Cant decide what I want to get. I am currently using a mini pouchette and its reached its max yet I still wan to carry more things for the summer. In the winter I go minimum. I have the mini and have never used her. I just filled it with stuff and I still need more room. Do I just get the gm(which maybe to big) and not use the mini at all? or get the pm(not fond of the zipper distortion when full) and use it with mini? or should I get the toiletry 19(not found of shape). See I j have issues for all three items haha what would u do?

Cant decide what I want to get. I am currently using a mini pouchette and its reached its max yet I still wan to carry more things for the summer. In the winter I go minimum. I have the mini and have never used her. I just filled it with stuff and I still need more room. Do I just get the gm(which maybe to big) and not use the mini at all? or get the pm(not fond of the zipper distortion when full) and use it with mini? or should I get the toiletry 19(not found of shape). See I j have issues for all three items haha what would u do?
I have the Cosmetic Case GM and I love it. It fits great in large and medium bags, and looks so chic!

Reactions: Jennshef
I have the Cosmetic Case GM and I love it. It fits great in large and medium bags, and looks so chic!

I saw it and was in love with the mono I am going to see all the things I have put it in a Ziploc and bring it and put it in to see if its to big. That way they cant yell im trashing their bag hahaha. im going to try all three but want to see what every one is loving.

I, too, have the Cosmetic Case GM and agree with @fabuleux - I love it! Especially the two small compartments and the lipstick holder!!
It fits everything and more that I need. Even when I go to the gym, my foundation and blush fit, so I can easily apply some make-up when I am done. It also fits in most of bags. And when I carry a smaller bag usually I also bring less cosmetic products and thus use my mini pochette for the essentials.

I saw it and was in love with the mono I am going to see all the things I have put it in a Ziploc and bring it and put it in to see if its to big. That way they cant yell im trashing their bag hahaha. im going to try all three but want to see what every one is loving.
Good deal. It's always nice to try it and touch it before making your decision. The TP19 is fine, but once you look at the Cosmetic Case, you'll see that the TP19 feels cheaper in construction. I am sure it's equally practical, but it never felt as special as the Costmetic Case to me. I also own the TP26, which is a nice item, but again a bit on the "cheap" side. Hard to explain.

Good deal. It's always nice to try it and touch it before making your decision. The TP19 is fine, but once you look at the Cosmetic Case, you'll see that the TP19 feels cheaper in construction. I am sure it's equally practical, but it never felt as special as the Costmetic Case to me. I also own the TP26, which is a nice item, but again a bit on the "cheap" side. Hard to explain.

Omg I did feel them all a few days ago but did not have my stuff. I felt the same way u did. That the toiletry lacked style and that the cosmetic cases look so classy. However it's a do u go for looks or function lol

Why not get a second mini pouchette in a different pattern? You seem to like that one okay. Many Youtubers are loving the toiletries 15 and 19, so you can go there and find lots of reviews and "what fits" vids.
Have you considered something like the pouchette accessories? It's personally one of my favorites. I carry it in my work bag and can easily just grab and go. I love that you get a zipper and a shoulder strap, so it can double as a tiny purse or with a longer strap, it makes a perfect cross-body. It really is very versatile.

Reactions: j19 and fabuleux
I think you should go with the Cosmetic Case GM also. To me it seems more appropriate for daily makeup items and doesn't seem to get distorted as much as the PM version. I think it is more user friendly. I have the TP 19 and I think it is better suited for travel. I guess it has a "cheap" stiff quality to it. And I think the stiffness holds it back from being a more useable accessory. But I could still sit and stare at my TP 19 all day because it is pretty in an awkward way.

Reactions: Jennshef